Sunday 7 August 2011

Bobath


I've been working very hard, but also having lots of fun at Bobath Scotland this summer. Bobath is a special therapy for children with cerebral palsy and I really love it and it helps me alot.
You can read more about it at www.bobathscotland.org.uk

I have been driving a smart wheelchair, doing lots of work on the computer and doing lots of moving and stretching to help me do day to day things more easily and to try and do more things by myself. I travel to Glasgow several times a week for six weeks and have worked out that the travelling is the equivalent to travelling from Edinburgh to Naples - but less sunny. Bobath have asked me to write a poem for them and I'm looking forward to doing that once my therapy block is finished and I have a bit more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment