Monday 26 November 2012

UPDATE ON MY FUNDRAISING FOR BOBATH SCOTLAND


I am delighted to tell you that with a little help from my friends, well a lot of help really, I have raised £1,1160.15 from my Book Bring & Buy For Bobath Scotland and my Big Name Book Raffle.

So thank you to Michael Morpurgo for donating a signed copy of War House, to Ian Rankin for donating signed copies of Set In Darkness and Dead Souls and to Clare Balding for donating a signed copy of My Animals and Other Families.

Thank you also to everyone who donated second hand books for the sale and everyone who purchased tickets for the raffle or bought books.  A special thank you to the very kind gentleman who donated £800 and the very kind gentleman who donated £50.

Unfortunately I was to poorly to attend the sale but thanks to all my family and friends who worked so hard to make the day a big success.

If you want to learn more about the brilliant work Bobath Scotland do, take a look the blog I wrote last year when I visited for a block of therapy.

Although I missed the sale, I really loved working with mum on this fundraising project and I already working on something new and very exciting which hopefully you will hear about very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment